XSplit 1.3.1306.0403 Full + Crack
Size 37.71 MB
XSplit 1.3.1306.0403 Full + Crack - The time has finally come. We are announcing the public release of XSplit Broadcaster v. 1.2. This latest update contains a lot of new features including support for Windows 8, support for Elgato Game Capture HD, thumbnail preview of scenes, renaming of sources and a whole lot more. XSplit 1.3.1306.0403 Full + Crack - It also contains notable improvements for both screen region and Game Source capture which will allow users to get a better overall performance.
Main of XSplit 1.3.1306.0403 Full + Crack:
- Reverted temporarily back to original AAC encoder.
- due to transcode problems on Twitch TV.
- Added BETA support for HDPVR 2.
- Enhanced resize option for sources (see layout tab).
- Improved game source capture performance.
- Added some minor text changes.
- Fix for XSplit hotkeys not working in-game for League of Legends.
- Fix for BSOD with AVerMedia Live Gamer HD in some special cases.
- Hide camera delay option for non raw frame capture devices.
- Special notice, Running FRAPS while XSplit is running may cause flicker in the mixer of XSplit and result in flicker on the stream.
- Record and broadcast presentations.
- Connection to the RTMP server or CDN provider.
- Ability to mix different sources: cameras, video files, flash and image.
- The ability to manipulate objects using 3d effects and color management.
- Use text labels with static text or dynamic text from web sources, and more.
The easiest way to live-stream your events:
- Record and broadcast your presentations to preset service providers.
- Connect to your own custom RTMP server or CDN provider.
- Mix screen capture, cameras, videos, flash and images.
- Make compositions with 3D effects, z-order and color control.
- Use text labels with static text or dynamic text from web sources.
- Change scenes with advanced and customizable transitions.
- Conduct several broadcasts in different qualities at the same time.
- Capture output sound from speakers and mix microphone input.
- Use as camera source with Skype™ or Adobe Flash™.
- The minimum requirements are:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
- NET Framework 3.5.
- Adobe Flash Player for Windows Internet Explorer.
- DirectX 9.
- Graphics Acceleration must be enabled.
Pass : anythink-all